Friday, September 23, 2011

Urban Hunting, Elusion Style.



Last night I had the opportunity to hunt in an urban setting using my Permobil C-500 wheelchair.  As part of a local deer management unit I can access places that are power chair friendly.

In the past I had my brother John set up a traditional hub style blind, that took time and was difficult for one person to do. If you have ever done it you know its a pain and heavy to pack in.   

Using the new Mobiblind from Elusion Camo was much quicker and easier by far to set up.  I was hunting in minutes, watching the tree line behind me and three doe had no idea I was there .    They were just outside my comfort range or I would have taken the shot .   

I plan on going Saturday into the woods, that will require my Action TrackChair which also works well with this blind...  Hope your season is going great, good luck!  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete