Monday, September 12, 2011

Laundry

Laundry is every one's favorite subject, right?  Not really, but if you are a Bow Hunter, laundry should be one of your biggest concerns.

Over the next few days I will be using laundry detergent that is scent free with no brighteners, to wash all of my clothing, including hats and face mask. 



Then hang all my articles of clothing out to dry in the fresh air.  When they are completely air dry, I will be spraying them with scent elimination spray and allow that to dry as well before placing them in an airtight plastic bag .  How do you prepare your hunting clothes?



As for my body odor, I use scent free soap and unscented deodorant.  I start washing with unscented soap a week before the season starts.  Good luck and be safe !





No comments:

Post a Comment