Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hunter Education Cards

If you are planning on hunting out west this year or another state, you better have a copy of your hunter safety card or you can't buy your license.  Its easy to get a replacement card if you don't have the original... 

Hunter-Trapper Education course records go back to 1987 and are maintained on a computer database. Bowhunter Education course records go back to 2000.

Contact the Game Commission's Hunter-Trapper Education Division  at 717-787-7015 - Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. - for assistance in obtaining a replacement certificate. If you took a hunter or trapper education course before the above dates, you must complete a Hunter Education Program Replacement Certificate Affidavit form, which can be downloaded from this site.

The affidavit must be completed, signed and notarized before it is returned to the Hunter-Trapper Education Division. Replacement certificates are usually mailed in 10 to 14 days upon receipt of an application. NOTE: Effective February 1, 2005; a $10 fee is charged for issuing a hunter education replacement certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment