Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Washington Sportsmen Show



My friend Ed and I were recently at The Washington Sportsmen Show, volunteering at the Western Pennsylvania Wounded Warriors booth.  I look forward to the show every year, It's an opportunity to help raise money for local Wounded Warriors .

It's also a great time to check out local sportsman and the products or businesses they are promoting. It's always fun to catch up from last year and see what they are into. Whip Em Baits is a local fishing lure manufacture.  Henry is the Whip Em Baits owner. I attended his last two fishing tournaments. He had some exciting new baits created, and is now selling them all the way in Australia.

McDonald's sportsman we're also in attendance. They put on a fantastic pheasant hunt last year for the Western PA Wounded Warriors,  I spoke with them and they indicated they would be doing another pheasant hunt this year. I'm certainly looking forward to that. 

I also talked with them about producing some hunting braces. These braces would enable wheelchair users the opportunity to shoot again. Having local Boy Scouts who are going for their Eagle Scout or other young people complete the Manufacturing. It's just an idea but hopefully it gets completed this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment