Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SWPA Successful Bow Hunter Course

I just received an e-mail from my friend Paul who is an instructor for the Successful Bow Hunter course here in southwestern Pennsylvania.

I took the course last year and I can honestly say after Bow hunting 15 years I enjoyed the class very much and picked up a few new ideas and learned a few things.  For more information go to their website  and get registered.

The class consists of an online test and a required field day with examination.  It's a lot of fun and a lot of great information.  Local field days are as follows:

Here is the 1st round Successful Bowhunting classes posted on the PGC webpage:

06.11.2011 - Chieftan Archery, New Kensington

06.25.2011 - Coraopolis District Sportsman's Club, Coraopolis

07.09.2011 - Peter's Twp Recreational Center, Venetia

07.16.2011 - Allegheny Country Rifle Club, Pittsburgh

08.20.2011 - Rochester Sportsman's Club, Rochester

More dates TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment