Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Be Adaptive Equipment

If you have been following along here you know I recently purchased a new shooting brace that attaches to my wheelchair and holds my crossbow or rifle / shotgun.

The other day when I was putting it on my wheelchair I noticed that the front fork was shaped like a Y, and my crossbow forearm was a little wide and would do better with a U shapped bracket.

I contacted the manufacturer, Brian and Renée over at Be Adaptive Equipment and even though I purchased the LM-100 shooting rig through one of their distributors, they were happy to talk with me and manufacture a solution.
 
Brian manufactured a new bracket shaped in a U specifically for my Parker crossbow.  Not only that but he shipped it UPS and I had it here two days after speaking with him.

It's nice to know that customer service is still alive and well and that people in manufacturing treat you the way you would like to be treated. 

I think this is a great example of a company that enables and empowers individuals with disabilities and I thought you all should know about Brian and Renée.

No comments:

Post a Comment