Friday, May 25, 2012

Remington 750 Woodmaster Repair

I want to let everyone know what's going on with my Remington .270 Woodmaster that I purchased new from Cabelas last August.

If you remember from my previous post you know I had trouble with the rifle not going off or dry firing from day one. It cost me two monster whitetailed deer in Missouri last November on my Dreams Become Reality hunt.

I just spoke with the repair facility in Ohio today and the rifle is still not fixed.  they are "waiting on parts". They received the rifle on February 22, 2012 and determined that the forearm was bad from the factory. The repairs are still not complete and they are sending the rifle directly to Remington today.

I will be contacting Cabelas next week and demand a new rifle. I believe this is ridiculous, I am very unhappy with this Remington product and the amount of time I am without a rifle.

What are your thoughts? What would you do in my situation, do you think Cabelas should return the rifle and replace it with a new model?

1 comment:

  1. I think I would ask Remmington to send me a new rifle.
    K.

    ReplyDelete