I had to get the batteries changed in my action trackchair yesterday. After several years they would no longer hold a charge.
I found that out the hard way, when I went on my Russian boar hunt. After unloading the chair and transferring into it I realized I had very little power. I barely made it through the hunt.
Changing the batteries was pretty straightforward. The difficulty was the weight of the batteries in such a confined space and moving the onboard charger.We had difficulty with one bolt while removing the charger and that added a lot of time to the process. From start to finish it was about two hours.
Hopefully I am all set for archery season and the new batteries allow the trackchair to perform up to its capabilities.