Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween 2012, Bug Out Bag ready....


As hurricane Sandy ravages the east coast, I was directing the carving of my 2012 pumpkin.  I have a thing for Grim Reapers so that's always my favorite design.

I have my Bug Out Bag ready just in case it hits Pittsburgh hard.  Now where do I pack my pumpkin?

 

- 1 Book of matches

- 1 zippo Lighter

- 2 Carabiners

- 2 Zip Lock Bags (Cover w/ 100 mph tape)

- 50’ 550 cord

- Air force survival Knife

- Band Aids

- Canteen w/ Cup

- Catheters/kit

- Cotton Balls

- Emergency Space blanket

- Extra glasses

- Gauze

- Gerber Multi-Tool

- hand sanitizer

- Iodine

- Lip Balm (Carmex)

- Medication

- Motrin

- Neosporin

- Poncho & Poncho Liner

- Propane

- Sewing Kit

- small stove top

- SOG Tomahawk

- Surgical gloves

- Surgical Tape

- Tweezers

- USB important numbers, information

-4 glow sticks

-Backtracker GPS

-Emergency radio

-Headlamp extra batteries

-Q-tips

-tea bags, sugar, power bar, beef jerky

-tissues



No comments:

Post a Comment