Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Zippo Rugged Lantern


I recently received the Rugged Lantern from Zippo and love it.  It's a rechargeable LED Lantern that I can operate myself and that's unusual for a quadriplegic. 

You can read my full review over at Wild Jaeger .  If you are a person with a disability or know someone with dexterity issues, this light would be a great choice for the home emergency kit.  It's not just a great camping light.

It's simple, durable and very bright. and thanks to the strap handle, my service dog Misty can retrieve it for me.  Thank you Zippo for making a product that works for everyone, its well thought out and easy to operate.  The next time my power goes out I will not be sitting in my wheelchair in the dark, all I have to do is push one button.



No comments:

Post a Comment