Monday, July 29, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect

They say " Practice Makes Perfect " I just like to shoot, so my brother and I went to the range yesterday with our crossbows.

He shoots a Parker Buck Buster 175 pound crossbow and I shoot a Tenpoint Maverick 175 pound crossbow.  We each shoot 20'' bolts with 100 grain tips.  We are both using Magnus Buzz cut broadheads this year for the first time. 

Last night we were shooting 30 yards and cutting the X every time.  Next time out I want to shoot 20 and 40 yard groups and even try a few 50 yard shots.  I am confident with the new gun mount and my shooting has never been better in a wheelchair. 

If I keep shooting this well, it's going to be a great archery season!  Get out to the range and practice, practice, practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment