Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Game Commission Letter

My letter to the Pa Game Commission to obtain a special use permit for an electronic call.  Its going in the mail today, so I hope to get a answer before Spring Turkey season comes in...



My name is Greg and I would like to apply for a special permit to use an electronic call while hunting in Pennsylvania. I am a person with a disability, quadriplegic, paralyzed from the chest down with no hand movement. I also have limited lung capacity and have difficulty using a diaphragm call.


Using an electronic call would enable me to be more independent while hunting. As you can imagine I use a lot of adaptive hunting equipment in order to maintain as much independence as possible. Thank you for your consideration in this matter, I hope you understand the need for this special permit.


Sincerely,
Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment