Saturday, January 28, 2012

Black market for porcupine meat spurs hunting issue in Pa. | Philadelphia Inquirer | 01/28/2012

Black market for porcupine meat spurs hunting issue in Pa. Philadelphia Inquirer 01/28/2012

Hey, got any porcupine meat? This is the first I have read about porcupines and how they are a delicacy, what are your thoughts ?   My first thought is, who looks at a porcupine and says mmm gotta eat me some of that...

I do not believe in hunting animals that I am not going to consume.    I can't say that I have a burning desire to track down a porcupine and make shish kebab for dinner this evening .

Maybe I am missing out on a real treat, but I think I will stick with Deer and Turkey for now.... Besides how much meat can be on one of those little guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment